Baby Car Shades
Baby Car Shades Are Essential to Protect Your Baby from UVA and UVB Rays
Installing baby car shades in your vehicle protects your young ones from the harmful effects of the sun and makes their time in the car more comfortable. Sunshades filter the heat and glare of the sun, keeping your kids cooler and protecting their skin and eyes from UVA and UVB damage.
What Sets Snap Shades Apart Regarding Car Sunshade for Baby
Snap Shades was founded by parents looking for car shades that would provide full window coverage, without unsightly fabric or suction cups.
- Our shades are made of high-quality, durable materials. The fabric is not prone to stretching or flapping and will not fade in the sun. The metal frame is light-weight and shaped to match the shape of your vehicle’s window. We use strong magnets to mount our frame.
- The custom fit of our baby car blinds means there are no gaps in coverage. You purchase the shade that’s designed for your vehicle’s specific make and model. This means that there is 100% coverage for your window, and there are no gaps for the sun’s harmful rays to peek through. The interior of your vehicle, and more critically your child’s car seat, will be kept cooler in the shade of the blind, making for a more comfortable seat.
- Snap shades are designed by parents for parents. Having toddler car shades requires a little more to keep their curious fingers from removing the shade. We have toddler clips available, for just this situation. To benefit the most from the sun and bug protection, it is critical that the shade remains in place.
As parents, we understand how critical protecting your young ones from the harmful effects of the sun is and have designed our car shades to provide the best protection in a stylish package.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Baby Window Shades
Protecting your babies and other passengers from the sun is essential for a pleasant car experience, but you want to get the most value out of your car shade too.
- Purchase a product made of durable materials. Look for car shades that will resist damage caused by the sun or wind. You want a shade that will stay in place, and not flap around or fall while you are driving.
- For the best sun and heat protection, cover all rear windows. Baby sunshades should protect your child no matter which way the sun shines in to the vehicle. While driving the sun will move around your vehicle, and it is critical that your child remains out of its harmful rays. The more shade in your vehicle, the lower the internal temperature. Covering all rear windows will help regulate the vehicle temperature and keep everyone comfortable.
- A car shade that only partially covers your windows will only partially protect your kids. To get the most protection from a sunshade, it must cover the entire window. Snap shades cover the entire window, whether it is rolled up or down. When the window is down, our shades not only block the sun, but prevent bugs and other insects from flying into your vehicle.
Why Snap Shades
Snap shades have been created for parents. They are designed to fit your vehicle, so your vehicle retains its style and sleek looks. Our shades reduce 70% of UVA and UVB rays, protecting your baby’s sensitive skin. All while allowing the driver an unobstructed view of the road.
Contact us for more information on how to install our sunshades in your vehicle.